Wulumuqi South Road is a road in Xuhui District , Shanghai. In 1918, the Public Board of the Shanghai French Concession built this road, named Jufu Road. In 1943, Wang Jingwei's regime took over the concession and changed its name to Nandihua Road. In 1946, it was renamed Dihua South Road. In 1954, it was renamed Wulumuqi South Road.
There are many houses and villas along the street along Wulumuqi South Road. This road is called a high-end community, and the US Consulate is also on this street.
Wulumuqi South Road (From intersection of Wulumuqi S Rd and Zhaojiabang Rd to intersection of Wulumuqi S Rd and Dongping Rd)
Xuhui District, Shanghai