Jiaozhou Road is a street that crosses Jing’an District and Putuo District in Shanghai. It is 1868 meters long.
Jiaozhou Road was built in 1913 by the Shanghai Public Concession Ministry of Industry Bureau and named after Jiaozhou City, Shandong Province, China. When Wang Jingwei’s government took over the concession in 1943, it did not change its name.
Jing’an District, Putuo District, Shanghai