Jianguo Middle Road (Jianguo Middle Rd) was originally built for the French Concession Public Administration Bureau in 1902, and it was called the shooting range road. In the same year, the Catholic priest Xue Huali was named Route Stanislas Chevalier. The French Concession Tribunal and the General Patrol House were located here (now Luwan Public Security Bureau).
In 1943, Wang Jingwei regime changed its name to West Changxing Road when it received the French Concession in Shanghai. It was renamed Jianguo Middle Road in 1945.
Huangpu District, Shanghai