Yili Road (Yili Rd) is located in the south of Changning District, Shanghai. From Hongqiao Road (Hongqiao Rd) in the south, to Yan'an West Road (Yan'an W Rd) in the north.
It was built in the 14th year of the Republic of China (1925), named after the British Consul General in Shanghai from the three years of Qing Xuantong to the first year of the Republic of China (1911-1912), and named Fraser Road, also known as Fanshan Road. In the 32nd year of the Republic of China, the name was changed to Yili Road.
The area around Gubei is very quiet, and there are many trees, so it is very comfortable walking.
Changning District, Shanghai