Xing’an Road (Xing’an Rd) is located in the present Huangpu District. It was built in the 28th year of Qingxu (1902) in the Qing Dynasty and is named Hanjiang Road. In the 33rd year he was renamed Rue Marcel Tillot under the name of the Director General of the French Public Board. In the 32nd year of the Republic of China (1943), the name was changed to Xing’an Road.
Huangpu District, Shanghai