May Fourth Farm is located on the bank of Hangzhou Bay in the southeast of Fengxian District, Shanghai.
It is the first state-owned farm in Shanghai. Founded in 1954, it was once named Fengxian Farm, State-owned Fengxian Machinery Farm, and Seaside Farm.
In October 1963, the Shanghai Municipal Bureau of Agricultural Reclamation formally decided to name the “May Fourth Farm”.
Fengxian District, Shanghai