Fenyang Road (Fenyang Rd), called Route Pichon Road (Route Pichon) between 1902 and 1943, was a street in the French Concession of Shanghai. In 1943, the Wang Jingwei government took over the French Concession of Shanghai and renamed it Fenyang Road. It runs from north to south, from Huaihai Middle Road in the north to Yueyang Road in the south.
Fenyang Road can be regarded as Shanghai's music road, and the Shanghai Conservatory of Music is located here, also a variety of musical instrument stores and music salons along the street.
Walking through it is like an art journey. The French plane trees and European-style houses on both sides of the street bring people into the exotic streets.
Fenyang Road (From intersection of Fenyang Rd and Huaihai Road to intersection of Fenyang Rd and Yueyang Rd)