Dianchi Road is in Huangpu District, Shanghai. From Jiangxi Middle Road in the west to Zhongshan East 1st Road in the east, a total length of 380 meters.
The road was built in 1899 and named Jinkee Road after the Ren Kee foreign company.
In 1943, it was renamed after Yunnan Dianchi (Dianchi Lake in Yunnan Province).
In the old days, it was known as the “Wall Street of China”. There are banks and Shanghai border checkpoints along the road.
Huangpu District, Shanghai