Xiangyang South Road is a street in Xuhui District, Shanghai, starting from Zhaojiabang Road in the south and reaching Huaihai Middle Road in the north.
Xiangyang South Road, formerly known as Route Tenantdela Tour, was built by the Shanghai French Concession Board of Directors from 1918 to 1921, and was named after a staff member of the French postal company. In 1943, Wang Jingwei government changed its name to Xiangyang Road when receiving the concession. It was renamed Xiangyang South Road in 1946.
Zhaojiabang Road (From intersection of Zhaojiabang Rd and Jiashan Rd to intersection of Zhaojiabang Rd and Xiangyang S Rd)
Xiangyang South Road (To intersection of Xiangyang S Rd and Huaihai Road/Huaihai Middle Road)
Xuhui District, Shanghai